Peperomia obtusifolia "Baby rubber plant" 4" Pot
This unique plant loves bright indirect light, but it tolerates low levels of natural light. It hates to be overwatered, so be careful. And it is pet safe!
Water: Every 7-10 days, let the soil dry between waterings. Does not like to be overwatered.
Light: Bright indirect sunlight, but tolerates low light.
Special Feature: Easy to care and pet friendly.
Toxicity: It is NOT toxic to cats, dogs and children if ingested.
*Plants are unique in their nature, remember not a single plant is exactly like another. Pictures of the plant depict an approximate size.