Scindapsus treubii 'Moonlight'
Scindapsus treubii 'Moonlight' has almost silvery green leaves, that have a unique glow. This plant, even though not very common, is pretty easy to care for once you get the hang of it. This vining plant looks awesome in hanging planters or climbing up a moss pole, your choice!
Water: Let soil dry a bit between waterings.
Light: Bright indirect sunlight.
Special Feature: Silvery leaves.
Toxicity: It is toxic to cats, dogs and children when ingested.
*Plants are unique in their nature, remember not a single plant is exactly like another. Pictures of the plant depict an approximate size.
*Plants come in propagation pots.