Frequently Asked Questions
- Where do you deliver?
- Deliveries are available for San Juan, Guaynabo, Bayamón, Carolina, Trujillo Alto, Dorado, Caguas and Cayey. Now we have added deliveries to the South of the island (from Guayama to Yauco) and West (from Lajas to Aguadilla).
- What day of the week do you deliver?
- Deliveries are made on different days. Calendar appears when you select delivery and enter your zip code.
- What is the schedule of the deliveries?
- Deliveries are made during the day, usually between 11 am and 4 pm.
- What happens if I'm not home when delivery is scheduled?
- Plants can be safely left at your home without a person to receive them if there is access to your front porch or door. If there's no access, and delivery cannot be completed, order will be available for pickup only, delivery fee will not be refunded.
- What’s the delivery fee?
- Delivery fee is $10.50.
- How much in advance should I place my order?
- Orders for delivery should be placed with at least three days in advance for them to be processed for that upcoming Tuesday, if date is still available.
- How can I cancel or change my order?
- Write as soon as possible to firstname.lastname@example.org for us to be able to process your request as soon as we can.
- How can I make special requests or larger orders?
- Write us at email@example.com with the details and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.
- How long for me to pickup my order?
- We are not responsible for plants that are not picked up within 30 days of the order.
- How long until I receive my order?
- Orders are processed within 2-3 weeks currently, depending on the amount of orders. After shipping packages will arrive between 1-3 business days.